MWGaia COST ACTION Hybrid Final conference
The Action COST MWGaia invites you to participate in the Final Conference "The Milky Way Revealed by Gaia: The Next Frontier" that will take place in Barcelona from 5 to 7 September 2023.
Revealing the Milky Way with Gaia (MW-Gaia) COST Action CA18104 brings together key stakeholders from across Europe, to leverage expertise, and develop new techniques to fully maximise the scientific returns from Gaia's rich and complex data.
This conference aims to highlight the broad range of results based on Gaia data releases, including outputs from the Action working groups, covering the Milky Way and beyond, stars and stellar clusters, Solar system and exoplanets, Gaia fundamentals, and impact, inclusiveness and outreach. The conference will also look ahead to the next generation of astrometry surveys.
Researchers who have granted STSMs, VMs and ITCs during the Action are encouraged to present their research resulting from the exchanges.
The conference will be in hybrid format and will accommodate invited and contributed talks as well as e-posters.
Limited amount of funding is available to support travel and accommodation of participants.
- Nadejda Blogorodnova (ICC, University of Barcelona, Spain)
- Dagmara Oszkiewicz (Adam Mickiewicz University, Poland)
- Alejandra Recio-Blanco (Observatoire de Nice-Côte d'Azur. France)
- Tineke Roegiers (ESA-ESTEC, The Netherlands)
- Eugene Vasiliev (Institute of Astronomy, University of Cambridge, UK)